Quarantine Cooking and Beer Pairings
Our favorite education team duo, John and Marklyn share their favorite quarantine snacks and beer pairings! Grab a beer, kick back and let them teach you a thing or two about a few of their favorite beer and snack pairings.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (or seed of choice)
Mix the ingredients, ball up with a spoon or a scoop, refrigerate for one hour and you’re all set! Try not to eat them all at once!
John G’s Grilled Cheese:
- Multigrain bread (any bread really)
- Your cheese of choice
- Turkey (or your meat of choice!)
- Horseradish for that extra ZING!
Butter the outside of the bread, add your favorite cheese and protein. Grill until cheese has melted. Add a little horseradish for some extra kick!
Marklyn’s Room-Famous Cake Cookies
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Additional mix-ins of your choice (M&M’s, chocolate chips, etc.)
Combine all ingredients (mix-ins go last). As in life, chill for 30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Find more recipes here: