Coconut Macaroons with KBS Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Once again, we reached out to our ultra-talented culinary team for our latest ‘made with beer’ recipe. This one comes courtesy of our Catering Supervisor, Eddie, and it has everything you’d want in a recipe, 1) KBS 2) Chocolate 3) KBS. Read on to get our super-simple recipe for Coconut Macaroons with KBS Chocolate Drizzle:
- 5 ½ cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Gather ingredients
- Set oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line sheet tray with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, almond, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop mounds of the coconut mixture onto the sheet trays, leaving about 1 1/2 inches between each.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Place the cookies on a rack to cool.
KBS Chocolate Drizzle
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- ½ cup KBS
In a double boiler combine chocolate with KBS. Stir until chocolate has melted and has developed a smooth texture.
Now you can dip or drizzle the chocolate over the cooled cookies. Have fun, enjoy!
Born and Brewed
Find more recipes here: