Mosaic Promise Peanut Chicken Satay Recipe
Justin Golinski, our super-talented head chef, has done it again! His newest recipe features our single hop ale, Mosaic Promise, along with peanut butter, coconut milk and fish sauce (trust us… it adds complexity like nothing else) as a marinade for chicken tenderloins before they are grilled to perfection and served aside lentils. If you haven’t broke out the grill yet this year, this recipe is the perfect excuse to get on that. If you have broke it out already, this recipe will give you some serious grilling cred as far as your friends/family are concerned. It’s that good.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-6 chicken tenderloins (bigger is better)
- 1.5 bottles Mosaic Promise (a lil’ bit left for the chef to polish off!)
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy is preferred)
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 fl.oz.)
- 5 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cooked lentils or rice & pickled fennel for serving.
- Skewers (for skewering)
- Put your tenderloins in a mixing bowl, and add 1 bottle of Mosaic Promise and 1 tablespoon of curry powder. Set aside for at least half an hour.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Start up your grill, and set to medium/medium-high heat. Oil up those grates.
- Skewer up the tenderloins, and paint with Peanut Butter Curry Sauce.
- Put the skewers on the grill, and apply curry sauce as needed, maybe even reserve a little for dipping. Grill for approximately 10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked lentils or rice with pickled fennel (for extra flair)!
See other recipes we’ve previously shared: