Love Our Beer Cheese Dip? Try it at home!
We sold a whopping 2,900+ beer cheese dips this past month and to celebrate this beloved Taproom deli dish, we’re sharing the recipe with you!
Our head chef, Justin, was kind enough to break it down.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- (1) 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 2 oz. grated smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup Centennial IPA
- Small handful of baby spinach
- 1/2 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Dirty Bastard mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Got all that? Here are your next steps:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F), combine all ingredients and bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring halfway through. If desired, broil the dip for 5 minutes for additional crust/color on top. Serve with toasted bread and tortilla chips.
Fairly easy, incredibly delicious and now yours to enjoy. Share photos with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter if you give it a try.
See other recipes we’ve previously shared: