No-Churn Backwoods Bastard Ice Cream
Fall is here! No better time to enjoy ice cream, especially when said ice cream is made with Backwoods Bastard. Yup. You read that right. Backwoods Bastard ice cream. From the mind of Culinary Director, Justin Golinski, this recipe is no-churn and all-deliciousness. Check it out:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Backwoods Bastard
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Set out the measured Backwoods Bastard to flatten in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in Backwoods Bastard until loosely incorporated.
- If you so choose to add butterscotch chips (or any other additions) fold them into the mixture.
- Freeze until solid
Discover more recipes here: