Taproom Reopening Guidelines
It’s been a long few months and we’ve missed you but we’re elated to announce that both our Grand Rapids and Detroit taprooms are open!
Before we can sit down and have a socially-distanced beer together we have to go over some guidelines and steps to make your first visit back to our brewery as safe and seamless as possible:
TAPROOM REOPENING DETAILS
SAFETY & SANITATION
- All tables will have an adjacent ‘service table’ which will serve as a delivery and pick-up buffer zone for service staff to drop off food and drink and collect used items
- Tables will be clear of all items other than the QR code linked menu and your table number
- All flatware/napkins/salt and pepper packets will be single use and compostable
- All glassware will be washed, sanitized and rinsed immediately prior to use
- All tables and chairs and surrounding areas will be thoroughly sanitized between parties by our staff
- All touchpoints and restrooms, both public and private, will be cleaned and sanitized hourly
- All staff members will be wearing masks at all times
- Masks will be required by all patrons while in the taproom unless seated at your assigned table
- Staff members will be wearing gloves when handling food and will be required to wash their hands frequently. Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the taproom
- Both taprooms will be allowing fills of howler and growler containers brought from home. We will thoroughly wash and sanitize all growlers before filling
- We’ll be offering table service only, all items must be ordered through our service staff
- All curbside pickup orders must be placed via our online ordering system or by phone – for Grand Rapids call 616.325.2855, for Detroit call 313.335.3431
- Curbside to-go pickup will remain in place for the foreseeable future – for Grand Rapids click here, for Detroit click here (online ordering coming soon!)
- Capacity is limited to six patrons at a time, the store clerk will be keeping a head count and will admit entrance based on your arrival to the Company Store
- Please use the Company Store entrance on Grandville Ave if you are visiting us to purchase to-go beer or merchandise only
- If you’re visiting us in our taproom you are permitted to visit our Company Store but will have to wait in line if we are currently at our six-person maximum. Servers will retrieve your to-go beer and merchandise and add to your tab.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe and happy, but we understand that this might seem overwhelming at first. We are here to guide you – this is new for us as well – so please be patient, understanding and feel free to ask questions. Our staff will be happy to do their best to accommodate you as we move into this phase of reopening.
We look forward to seeing you soon!