ArtPrize Nine: Show Your Art in Our Taproom
ArtPrize Nine (September 20 to October 8, 2017) may be months away, but we cannot stop envisioning what beautiful work will adorn our taproom walls come fall. Which got us to thinking…. what if we asked our incredibly talented artist/imbiber community what artwork they would create for our taproom or beer garden if they had the chance? With a space as large and distinctive as our taproom and beer garden, there is endless opportunity for inspiration and creativity and we want to see it!
Sound like something you can get down with? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Where would you put your art? Indicate which area of our taproom or beer garden you would like to use.
- What does it look like? Send us a drawing/composition/description of what your intended piece will look like. Feel free to incorporate the photos below.
- How big is it? Shoot over the anticipated dimensions and weight of the piece you would like to show.
- Show us your past work! Links to websites or photographs are ideal.
Artists who would like to be considered must submit the above by April 28, 2017 to Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind ArtPrize is a juried art competition that awards cash prizes. That being said, here are some additional benefits:
- A spot in one of the most high traffic ArtPrize venues in Grand Rapids
- Social media posts about you and your artwork on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- The opportunity to create something completely unique and specific to our venue
ArtPrize Nine will take place from September 20 to October 8, 2017
*Artist must register (once registration opens) as an ArtPrize 9 artist to show at Founders. Rules here.
*Artist will be responsible for all costs of materials, hours worked and installation.
For an interactive map of our taproom, go here.