Mug Club Expansion
We’re expanding our mug club and will be accepting new members beginning when our taproom doors open, at 11am, on Saturday, March 24.
Thanks to careful planning, ingenuity, and a little elbow grease, we were able to create more shelf space behind the bar in the taproom. More space = more mugs = more mug club members!
Here’s a few of the perks of being a Mug Club Member at Founders:
- You get your own personalized mug, etched with a name (or whatever text you choose) and mug number.
- The mug has a handle.
- You get to take the mug home at the end of the year.
- You get $1 off beers all the time, and $2 off on Wednesdays, Mug Club Day.
- You get $2 off growler fills.
- You get in at a discounted price to select Founders events (Founders Fest, Harvest Party, Black Party, etc).
- You get to be part of the coolest club in the world! (According to us. We’re biased. But this is our blog.)
Wanna be a member? Here’s what you do and how it works:
- On Saturday, March 24, at 11am, new memberships will officially go on sale.
- You must be 21 to purchase a Mug Club membership.
- You must be present (no phone or internet orders) and be in possession of a valid ID.
- Cost is $60.
- Memberships last for the duration of the calendar year. (It is solely a membership for the rest of 2012.)
- You cannot buy a membership as a gift.
- Your benefits begin as soon as the transaction is processed.
- Upon purchase, you will be issued a temporary mug ID card with your mug number on it. Your personalized mug will arrive shortly thereafter.
- Mugs are non-transferrable.
- You will have to opportunity to renew your membership in the fall for the 2013 Mug Club.