Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of July 22nd at 11:48 am:
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- PC Pils5.5%
- Palm Reader5.4%
- Rye Stout5.4%Plenty of Rye Malt gives a spicy complexity to this robust stout. Flaked barley adds a creamy mouth feel while roasted barley and chocolate malts add complex character.
- Solid Gold4.5%This crush-able extra pale ale brings a light and refreshing option to our line-up of classically bold ales. Notes of corn and a clean finish make a perfect compliment to a day of outdoor labor.
- Honey Wheat5.5%An American Wheat Ale brewed with barley and wheat for a smooth drinking experience. Coriander and honey are added giving it a pleasant sweetness.
- IPA #817.3%IPA #81 is a juicy IPA with low bitterness and a huge citrus, floral, and fruity nose. It is brewed using Golden Promise, Wheat Malt and Flaked Oats for a light, but sweet body and a golden straw color.
- Frooty Pils5.4%Our pleasantly crisp, perfectly clean and profoundly crushable, American hopped Pilsner with pineapple, strawberry, raspberry and rhubarb flavors.
- Captain America Pils4.5%Our most session-able Pilsner to date. Clocking in at only 4.5% ABV, this summer treat still offers a nice rounded American hop flavor and aroma with low bitterness and an exceptionally clean aftertaste.
- Bale Finder IPA6.7%A collaboration between Founders and Bale Breaker Brewing from Yakima WA, this IPA is brewed with Golden Promise malt and oats for a simple, yet well balanced body and light color. Simcoe and Mosaic hops were used to compliment the Hop Breeding Company’s experimental 522, which has sweet stone fruit and light tropical notes.
- Sadler's Run Apricot Wheat5.5%Brewed as a tribute to former MSU punter, Mike Sadler. An Apricot Wheat ale with Azacca hops added in the boil for a smooth yet tangy kick, and a touch of crystal malt makes for a full copper color.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Nitro Sumatra Mountain Brown9.0%A smooth & creamy nitrogen-driven version of our Imperial Brown Ale, Sumatra Mountain Brown.
- Sumatra Mountain Brown9%
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Capricious Fun DIPA8.4%IPA #81's big brother dry hopped with Mosaic, Simcoe and Comet hops. Huge aroma and dry hopping with a perfect bittering hop balance result in this big juicy DIPA.
- 10K IPA9.2%A big and bold IPA, brewed with some light crystal malts for a balanced sweetness and exploding with Simcoe hop flavor and aroma.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.