Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: All beers with an asterisk (*) are available exclusively at the Grand Rapids Taproom.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of November 18th at 8:33 am:
- *Knights Who Say "NE" IPA6.6%This New England style IPA is an hazy-straw colored ale with low bittering hop addition and double dry hopped with an insane amount of Simcoe, Amarillo and Azacca hops.
- Azacca IPA7%Named for the Haitian god of agriculture, Azacca IPA boasts citrys, mango and orchard fruit notes on a sweet Caramel malt backbone
- *Chinook IPA7.2%This light copper-colored IPA is brewed with all Chinook hops for a resinous and piney punch.
- *Grand Rapids Stout6.0%Combining 7 different malt varieties to create a diversity of delicious darkness, this stout is a full-bodied, satisfying, and supremely drinkable glass of yum!
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%This clean, rich, golden beer showcases Mosaic hops and Golden Promise malts proving there truly is beauty in simplicity.
- *Cerveza Especial5.5%%Cerveza is a collaboration beer with our friends from Mahou. Simply put, it’s a crushable session lager.
- *Black Rye6.8%A Dry-hopped dark ale brewed with copious amounts of rye malt. Perfectly balanced with a blend of German and American hops, premium 2-row barley, and heavily kilned rye and wheat malts, there's no style category that can contain this original.
- *Swish Mountain Brown6.0%An easy drinkin' malt forward brown ale.
- Nitro Breakfast Stout8.3%Our famous chocolate and coffee stout poured on Nitrogen. This creamy glass of goodness takes one to the next level of what a stout can be.
- Breakfast Stout8.3%A Chocolate Coffee Stout brewed with flaked oats.
- Green Zebra4.6%The official beer of ArtPrize 2017! This watermelon gose is Summertime's party-starter! With a soft mouth feel and dry finish, the beautiful harmony between salty, sweet, and sour will leave you wanting more.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Nitro Sumatra Mountain Brown9.0%A smooth & creamy nitrogen-driven version of our Imperial Brown Ale, Sumatra Mountain Brown.
- *Double Trouble9.4%Double IPA that is brewed to turn your world upside down. This beer is brewed with Simcoe hops which are citrusy and buttery at the same time. Pungent aromatics up front paired with a malt-balanced backbone and a smooth, bitter finish.
- Imperial Stout10.5%Russian Imperial Stout
- Imperial Stout 201610.5%The 2016 version of our Russian Imperial Stout.
- Backwoods Bastard11.2%Scotch-style Ale aged in bourbon barrels
- *BranDankulous11.7%So we admit we are a little crazy (in a good way)! Here we took our multiple award-winning Imperial Red IPA and aged it in Brandy barrels for 380 days Look out!
- *Devil Dancer12%The Mecca of IPA's. Massive in complexity, the huge malt character balances the insane amount of alphas used to create it. This triple IPA is dry-hopped with TEN hop varieties
- Lizard of Koz10.5%
- *BA Sumatra Mountain Brown11.8%As if our malt-forward brown ale brewed with Sumatra coffee wasn't delicious enough! This one has been aged in bourbon barrels for 558 days!
- *BA Rum & Hops Thang9.3%Three separate IPA's were aged in Rum barrels and then blended together to complete this delicious concoction!
- KBS11.8%Kentucky Breakfast Stout. The Legend that put our barrel-aged beer program on the map.
- KBS 201612.4%Kentucky Breakfast Stout. The Legend that put our barrel-aged beer program on the map. The 2016 version has aged beautifully!