Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of June 20th at 11:18 am:
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- PC Pils5.5%
- Palm Reader5.4%
- Baltic Porter6.2%Brewed using lager yeast and true to the Baltic Porter style, expect a complex mouth feel with hints of chocolate, caramel and roasted coffee.
- Rye Stout5.4%Plenty of Rye Malt gives a spicy complexity to this robust stout. Flaked barley adds a creamy mouth feel while roasted barley and chocolate malts add complex character.
- Spruce Springsteen5.9%Brewed with fresh harvested spruce tips picked early in the Spring creating a subtle floral, citrus character and are jam packed with Vitamin C. The base is a low hopped, sessionable Red Ale brewed with wheat malt, caramel malts and Chinook hops.
- 2 Chainz Black IPA7.4%This beer was brewed in memory of our friend and co-worker Jon Yarrington. Brewed using Midnight Wheat & Crystal malts, Amarillo, Chinook, Azacca & Mosaic hops and finished with a solid dry hop. Black IPA was his favorite beer so raise a glass in his honor.
- Founders Fest Wheat6.8%Brewed for Founders Fest, our annual celebration of beer and music, Founders Fest Wheat is citrusy and delicious thanks to Amarillo and Mosaic hops.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Sumatra Mountain Brown9%
- Nitro Sumatra Mountain Brown9.0%A smooth & creamy nitrogen-driven version of our Imperial Brown Ale, Sumatra Mountain Brown.
- 4 Giants DIPA9.3%This beer combines a Frankenstein recipe of 4 massive IPAs. Seven unique hop varieties were used to impart citrus and hop resin flavors.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.