2018 Update: Full Availability Calendar
We’ve been sharing the big updates from our 2018 availability calendar all week and, because you’ve been so patient, we’re now happy to present you with the entire thing!
Here’s a refresher on the changes we’ve shared along with a couple extras just because we love you:
- Breakfast Stout and Backwoods Bastard will be available year-round. Yep, that’s right, you won’t have to wait for either of these going forward! Well, sort of. Breakfast Stout should be available without a break in availability into the New Year, while Backwoods Bastard will have a several month lapse in availability. Not bad!
- We will be offering All Day IPA, Rubaeus and all of our seasonal beers, which include Mosaic Promise, Azacca IPA and PC Pils, in 6-pack cans.
- DOUBLE TROUBLE RETURNS! You’ve asked and we are delivering. Our notorious imperial IPA makes its return in May 2018.
- We are launching a brand new taproom carryout series called the “Mothership Series.” These beers will range from classics like the inaugural release, Red’s Rye IPA, to experimental new styles. They will only be available for carryout in 6-pack bottles at our taproom locations.
- We’re saying goodbye to some favorites, like Imperial Stout, Curmudgeon and reDANKulous although we’d like to think of it as ‘until we meet again.’ Because, let’s be real, we bring back old favs all the time!
- Green Zebra was such a hit we’re bringing it back around. This gose-style ale brewed with watermelon and sea salt was named one of VinePair’s 50 best beers of 2017!
- The Barrel-Aged Series returns and, with it, four new releases we’ll share with you throughout the year. Stay tuned!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels to stay up to date on all things Founders.
Here’s to 2018!