20th Anniversary Beer and Party
As you know, we’re celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. We’ve hosted contests, commissioned custom artwork and reminisced about our humble beginnings. But, what would a celebration be without BEER?!
Following on the heels of Deca for our 10-year anniversary, Bolt Cutter for our 15th, we’re happy to share our 20th anniversary beer…
eisbock aged in bourbon barrels
Tank Bender is our first foray into the rare style known as eisbock. This style involves freezing water off the beer, resulting in ultra-concentrated flavor, deeper body and, in our case, a bent tank from collapsing ice. A liberal addition of Munich malt highlights the toasty and dark fruit notes while a stay in bourbon barrels tames those intense flavors. Tank Bender comes in at 15% ABV.
We will be selling special Tank Bender bottles and gift sets on-site at the brewery. They will be sold near our Education entrance off of Williams St. beginning at 10am on October 14 and running through 11pm or until we run out – whichever comes first.
- First come, first serve – that’s right – this should hearken back to the good ol’ days.
- There will be two options:
- 750mL individual bottle ($20 each) OR a gift set, which includes (1) 750mL bottle, (2) commemorative glasses, a custom box and booklet ($60 each).
- Each customer will be limited to purchasing either (3) 750mL bottles OR (2) 750mL bottle and (1) gift set.
- Tank Bender will also be on draft during the party. Details below.
Save the date for our 20th anniversary party! We’ll be celebrating in our taproom as well as the street out front
- October 14, 2017.
- No cover charge.
- Party starts at 1pm in both the taproom and the street out front. We’ll close the outdoor party at 11pm and continue in the taproom until 2am.
- Live music from the FBC All Stars and more!
- Food trucks and special offerings from the Founders deli.
Get all the event details here.