Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of January 31st at 6:24 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Solid Gold4.5%A smooth extra pale ale.
- Honey Wheat6.1%A smooth American wheat ale with a citrusy hop blend and the delightful sweetness of fresh honey!
- Festivus Wheat6.6%A hoppy wheat beer starring Amarillo hops!
- Nitro T8R Stout5.4%A Nitro Potato Stout made with Potato flakes, creating a smooth, not-so-roasty nitro stout!
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.2%A smooth & creamy hazelnut nitro stout!
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Dark Penance8.9%
- Curmudgeon 20139.8%The vintage, 2013 version of our old ale is brewed with molasses and an insane focus on the malt bill, then oak-aged. The result is a strong, rich, malty delight that’s deceptively smooth and drinkable.
- Boyl'Rmayk'R7.9%An extra pale ale aged 160 days in 18-year bourbon barrels.
- Imperial Stout 201310.5%The vintage, 2013 version of our black-as-night Russian Imperial Stout.
- Backwoods Bastard10.2%
- Big Lushious 20147.8%
- CBS10.6%Also known as Canadian Breakfast Stout, it's an Imperial Stout brewed with a blend of coffees and imported chocolates, then aged in spent bourbon barrels that have most recently been aging pure Michigan maple syrup.
- Sweet Repute XXX12.6%This is Sweet Repute aged 3 years in maple syrup bourbon barrels.
- Backwoods Bastard 201310.2%The vintage, 2013 version of our bourbon barrel-aged scottish-syle ale.
- BA Cran9.9%A barrel-aged blend of cranberries & raspberries, orginally brewed for Thanksgiving 2013!
- KBS 201311.2%The vintage, 2013 version of our mythical, cave-aged, bourbon barrel-aged stout!
- KBS 201411.2%The vintage, 2014 version of our mythical, cave-aged, bourbon barrel-aged stout!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.