Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of June 29th at 11:46 am:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.5%A Hazelnut-flavored Nitro Oatmeal Stout.
- Misty Mountain Hop Brown Ale8.0%A Brown Ale with just the right amount of hop-forward bitterness and aromas of tropical & citrus fruits, cherries, coconuts and fresh pine.
- Pale Joe5.4%A light, golden ale brewed using high end, lightly roasted, fruit forward coffees that don’t get too bitter or astringent. Brewed with a naturally processed, sun dried coffee from the Sidamo region of Ethiopia, roasted at Ferris Coffee, right here in town.
- PC Pils5.6%A Founders take on a classic Pilsner, featuring Corn & Carapils malt, Chinook, Cascade & Centennial Hops!
- Founders Fest Wheat6.6%A hoppy wheat beer brewed once annually for our biggest celebration of the year. Get it while it lasts!
- Ctrl Alt Delete3.3%This Dusseldorf Alt Ale is copper in color and slightly sweet. Brewed using Munich Malt as well as Caramalt and Roasted barley which gives this brew its copper hue. This beer has a medium-full mouthfeel with flavor notes of toasted grains & nuts and is rounded by a slight fruity finish.
- Palm Reader5.6%A new Pale Ale collaboration between us & Hop Head Farms, using 100% Michigan hops!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.