Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of February 13th at 5:56 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Azacca IPA7%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Centennial IPA7.2%A frothy and floral bouquet with citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. Sweet yet balanced and malty undertones.
- Pale Joe5.3%An experimental golden coffee beer brewed with lightly-roasted, fruit-forward coffees!
- Honey Wheat6.1%An easy-drinking Wheat Beer brewed with Coriander & fresh local honey!
- Workingman's Rye Stout6%An old-fashioned stout with lots of Flaked Barley, Roasted Barley & Rye Malt, perfectly balanced by Nugget & Perle hops!
- Gail's Pale Ale8%A bigger, bolder version of our dry-hopped Pale Ale!
- Solid Gold4.5%An easy-drinking extra pale ale.
- Spectra Trifecta5.9%The official beer of Artprize 2015! This traditonal Kolsch-style beer is brewed with Chamomile, Lemongrass & Ginger!
- Devil Dancer12%
- Blushing Monk 20159.2%
- Project PAM10.8%
- Backwoods Bastard11.6%
- Spike Cutlass12%A monster of a Barleywine! It gets it color and caramel sweetness from a 4 hour boil in the kettle. Magnum, Nugget and Cascade hops work to balance the sweetness with some hop bite.
- KBS Cran Blast11.2%This rare variation of KBS was aged 651 days in Blis Blast hot sauce barrels then blended with BA Cran!
- B.A. Cran11.6%An Imperial Brown Ale brewed with Tart Cranberries, then aged 764 days in 20+ year-old Oak Bourbon Barrels!
- Sherry Barrel-Aged Summer Sizzler12%Our original Malt Liquor, aged 573 days in Sherry Casks!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.