2020 New Membership Sign Ups: December 1 at the Grand Rapids and Detroit taprooms!
Our Grand Rapids Mug Club is, quite simply, an extension of the Founders Family. All Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Personalized mug that lives in the Detroit taproom all year, and goes home with you at the end of the year
- $1 off all beers – all day, every day
- $2 off growler fills – all day, every day
- $1 off howler fills – all day, every day
- Mug Club Day Specials – Every Thursday
- $2 off all beers for Members
- 20% off merch purchases*
- Exclusive Mug Club only bottle release – NEW THIS YEAR!
- Subscription to a Mug Club email, featuring updates straight from the taproom
- Guaranteed access to limited, pre-sale tickets for beer releases and other special events
- Discounted entry to select taproom events, including Founders Fest, Harvest Party, Black Beer Party, and other events throughout the year
- Access to Member-exclusive merchandise sales
- Opportunity to participate in exclusive, Members-only contests, and other fun surprises!
- Enjoyment of Member pricing when visiting our Grand Rapids taproom – just show your Member ID!
*merch discount applies to in-store purchases only, and is honored upon presentation of a valid Membership ID. This offer excludes gift cards, growlers, to-go beer, event tickets and tour reservations.
Each year, New Member sign-up for the Detroit Mug Club takes place on December 1st in the Barrel Room. Memberships are sold on a first-come, first-served basis beginning when the taproom opens. New Member Fee is $60 and memberships can be renewed annually for $50.
NEW THIS YEAR: PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP AS A GIFT!
Great news from Founders Brewing Company for Mug Club Members past, present and future: On December 1, each of our taprooms will be offering a Gift Membership option – for the first time! Plan ahead and give the gift of a 2020 Mug Club experience to a loved one.
Details & Important Information:
- Each year, New Memberships are sold on site at the taproom on December 1 (with New Member Benefits effective Jan 1 through Dec 31 of the upcoming year). Gift Memberships will be processed along with all other New Memberships on December 1: in person on a first-come, first-served basis until the upcoming year’s Mug Club is full. Sorry, no online or phone signups of any kind will be accommodated.
- Sign up at the taproom where the Mug should live: Grand Rapids Mug Club Memberships will be available for purchase exclusively from the Grand Rapids taproom, and Detroit Mug Club Memberships will be available for purchase exclusively from the Detroit taproom.
- Each (21+) guest may purchase up to (2) Mug Club Memberships total for the 2020 season
- SELF + 1 GIFT or 2 GIFTS (first-come, first-served while Memberships are available)
- Standard rules and restrictions for Mug Club Membership will also apply to Gift Memberships.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. The Gift Recipient named on the Gift Membership Signup Form is the only person eligible for enjoyment of Membership Benefits.
- The Gift Recipient must be 21 years of age as of January 1, 2020 – no exceptions. The Gift Recipient will be asked to verify identity and DOB by showing a valid ID at the start of their first visit in 2020. Once this information is verified, the Gift Recipient will receive their Member ID Card and Membership Benefits become effective Note: Member ID Cards will only be distributed to the named Gift Recipient – no exceptions.
- Any violation of Mug Club policy will result in revocation of Membership, without refund to the Gift Purchaser. This includes – but is not limited to – our 21+ policy for all Members.
What We’ll Need on December 1:
- New Membership Fee is $60 (add $8 to utilize an image file for the personalized etching)
- The Gift Purchaser should be prepared to provide the following information:
- Gift Recipient’s first/last name and DOB
- Gift Recipient’s preferred email address – We will want to add them to our 2020 Members-only email list, so they can take full advantage of ALL Membership Benefits.
- Gift Purchaser will be able to specify whether or not the initial Membership Welcome Email goes to the Gift Recipient or the Gift Purchaser – we don’t want to spoil any holiday surprises!
- Personalized etching order – two options will exist at signup time:
- Gift Purchaser may submit the personalized etching content OR
- Gift Purchaser leave that decision up to the Gift Recipient – Mug Club will follow up with the Gift Recipient via email to collect this information
Please email our Detroit Mug Club Administrator with any questions about the Detroit Mug Club: DetroitMugClub@Foundersbrewing.com.