Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: All beers with an asterisk (*) are available exclusively at the Grand Rapids Taproom.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of October 19th at 12:03 pm:
- *Cerveza Especial5.5%%Cerveza is a collaboration beer with our friends from Mahou. Simply put, it’s a crushable session lager.
- *Black Rye6.8%A Dry-hopped dark ale brewed with copious amounts of rye malt. Perfectly balanced with a blend of German and American hops, premium 2-row barley, and heavily kilned rye and wheat malts, there's no style category that can contain this original.
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%This clean, rich, golden beer showcases Mosaic hops and Golden Promise malts proving there truly is beauty in simplicity.
- *Swish Mountain Brown6.0%An easy drinkin' malt forward brown ale.
- *The Chronic5.2%A highly sessionable ale that is sure to please any Hophead. It's dank, Yo.
- *MI Copper Red6.2%A Red ale with fruit and citrus notes brewed only with Copper hops from Michigan!
- *Trigo IPL6.3%Trigo (Spanish for ‘wheat’) is a pale wheat lager with big aromatics, rounded flavor and a clean finish. Salud!
- *Ales for ALS6.6%A smooth and easy-drinking IPA with Simcoe, Equinox & some experimental hop varieties! A portion of each pint sold goes to benefit ALS Research!
- *Honey Wheat5.5%Honey and coriander add a pleasant sweetness to this classic American Wheat resulting in an enjoyably smooth drinking experience.
- Breakfast Stout8.3%A Chocolate Coffee Stout brewed with flaked oats.
- Harvest Ale7.6%Our very own wet-hopped ale using freshly picked hops from this years' harvest!
- Green Zebra4.6%The official beer of ArtPrize 2017! This watermelon gose is Summertime's party-starter! With a soft mouth feel and dry finish, the beautiful harmony between salty, sweet, and sour will leave you wanting more.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Nitro Sumatra Mountain Brown9.0%A smooth & creamy nitrogen-driven version of our Imperial Brown Ale, Sumatra Mountain Brown.
- *Sadler's Run Apricot Wheat5.5%Brewed as a tribute to former MSU punter, Mike Sadler. An Apricot Wheat ale with Azacca hops added in the boil for a smooth yet tangy kick, and a touch of crystal malt makes for a full copper color.
- *Double Trouble9.4%Double IPA that is brewed to turn your world upside down. This beer is brewed with Simcoe hops which are citrusy and buttery at the same time. Pungent aromatics up front paired with a malt-balanced backbone and a smooth, bitter finish.
- *10K IPA8.4%A big and bold IPA brewed with light Crystal malts for a balanced sweetness and explosion of Simcoe hop flavor and aroma!
- Tank Bender15%Our 20th anniversary beer! This barrel-aged Eisbock will give you a taste of what it's like to celebrate 20 years of beer excellence!
- Backwoods Bastard11.2%Scotch-style Ale aged in bourbon barrels
- Backwoods Bastard 201611.2%Scotch-style Ale aged in bourbon barrels
- *BranDankulous11.7%So we admit we are a little crazy (in a good way)! Here we took our multiple award-winning Imperial Red IPA and aged it in Brandy barrels for 380 days Look out!
- *Devil Dancer12%The Mecca of IPA's. Massive in complexity, the huge malt character balances the insane amount of alphas used to create it. This triple IPA is dry-hopped with TEN hop varieties
- Lizard of Koz10.5%
- *BA Sumatra Mountain Brown11.8%As if our malt-forward brown ale brewed with Sumatra coffee wasn't delicious enough! This one has been aged in bourbon barrels for 558 days!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.