Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of February 23rd at 4:57 pm:
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Azacca IPA7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Solid Gold4.5%An Extra Pale Ale.
- Creme of the Rock Milk Stout4%Called milk stout because of the addition of milk sugar during the boil. Milk sugar doesn’t ferment - it creates extra body and a perceived sweetness. Very smooth mouth feel and sweet taste. Enjoy! (Those who are lactose intolerant should drink with caution)
- Red Hot Cinnamon IPA8%This is an Imperial Red IPA brewed and dry hopped with Delta hops. Bitterness and aroma are moderately hoppy and complimented by the addition of cinnamon sticks that were steeped after the boil. Rich, malty body holds the balance together.
- Comet IPA6.7%Grassy, floral and citrusy notes soar on top of a solid malt foundation in this single hop IPA that can only be described as out of this world.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Nitro Breakfast Stout8.3%The smooth, creamy Nitrogen-fueled version of our Double Coffee Chocolate Oatmeal Stout.
- Boyl'R Mayk'R7.9%A Corn-based Extra Pale Ale aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels.
- Kosmonator Bock8.4%Brewed with Munich malt for a big, chewy sweetness, this traditional lager gets its mahogany color from Dark Crystal malt, and is balanced by just enough German hops and fermented with Mahou yeast for a smooth finish.
- Baltic Porter5.9%Brewed using lager yeast and true to the Baltic Porter style, expect a complex mouth feel with hints of chocolate, caramel and roasted coffee.
- Watermelon Gose4.6%Salty, subtly sour and a little sweet, our Watermelon Gose "gose-down" smooth (we had to). Summertime’s party-starter, watermelon, is the star of this lightly-hopped treat and gives it a hint of tart juiciness. The soft mouthfeel and dry finish is thanks to the addition of sea salt, a traditional Gose ingredient. The beautiful harmony between salty, sour and sweet will leave you wanting more.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.