Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of May 20th at 7:09 pm:
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- PC Pils5.5%
- Palm Reader5.4%
- Baltic Porter6.2%Brewed using lager yeast and true to the Baltic Porter style, expect a complex mouth feel with hints of chocolate, caramel and roasted coffee.
- Rye Stout5.5%Plenty of Rye Malt gives a spicy complexity to this robust stout. Flaked barley adds a creamy mouth feel while roasted barley and chocolate malts add complex character.
- Skeleton Key Black Lager5.5%A balanced Black Lager that begins with hints of dark roast and delicate hop bitterness. This is backed by a smooth mouthfeel and pleasant bread-like malt character.
- Lemondrop IPA6.6%Restraint has never come easy to us and Lemondrop IPA is proof of that. A massive dose of lemondrop hops during the dry-hop makes this IPA burst with bright citrus aromas and flavors. The clean and balanced malt foundation acts as the perfect springboard for those citrusy notes, making this IPA highly drinkable and refreshing
- Solid Gold4.0%An easy drinking Golden Ale.
- Larry's Vienna Lager5.4%The first in a series of Vienna Lagers each brewed with a unique yeast strain. "Larry" was brewed using Bohemian Lager yeast and has a rich amber color and smooth finish.
- Backwoods Bastard11.2%
- Lizard of Koz10.5%
- Barrel Aged Black IPA10.6%A Black IPA aged in Bourbon barrels for over a year and re-hopped for a complex blend of BA and hoppy black IPA.
- Rum Barrel Aged Porter9.2%Founders Porter aged in Rum Barrels.
- Barrel Aged Curmudgeon13.0%A Bourbon Barrel aged version of Curmudgeon Old Ale.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.