Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous beers on draft available only here in our taproom. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: All beers with an asterisk (*) are available exclusively at the Grand Rapids Taproom.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of September 16th at 8:56 am:
- *Honey Wheat5.5%Honey and coriander add a pleasant sweetness to this classic American Wheat resulting in an enjoyably smooth drinking experience.
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- PC Pils5.5%
- *MI Copper Red6.2%A Red ale with fruit and citrus notes brewed only with Copper hops from Michigan!
- *Trigo IPL6.3%Trigo (Spanish for ‘wheat’) is a pale wheat lager with big aromatics, rounded flavor and a clean finish. Salud!
- *Professor X Lager4.4%Smooth and unassuming, this golden lager drinks easy and won't make you too fat! Brewed with the finest ingredients for superior quality, this Professor brings nothing but pure, refreshing, thirst-quenching satisfaction.
- Mosaic Promise5.5%This clean, rich, golden beer showcases Mosaic hops and Golden Promise malts proving there truly is beauty in simplicity.
- *Rye Stout5.4%Plenty of Rye Malt gives a spicy complexity to this robust stout. Flaked barley adds a creamy mouth feel while roasted barley and chocolate malts add complex character.
- *Solid Gold4.5%This crush-able extra pale ale brings a light and refreshing option to our line-up of classically bold ales. Notes of corn and a clean finish make a perfect compliment to a day of outdoor labor.
- *Ales for ALS6.6%A smooth and easy-drinking IPA with Simcoe, Equinox & some experimental hop varieties! A portion of each pint sold goes to benefit ALS Research!
- *Palm Reader5.4%A collaboration between us & Hop Head Farms, using 100% Michigan hops! This hoppy Pale ale/session IPA is perfect on a Summer afternoon.
- *Sadler's Run Apricot Wheat5.5%Brewed as a tribute to former MSU punter, Mike Sadler. An Apricot Wheat ale with Azacca hops added in the boil for a smooth yet tangy kick, and a touch of crystal malt makes for a full copper color.
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Sumatra Mountain Brown9%
- Nitro Sumatra Mountain Brown9.0%A smooth & creamy nitrogen-driven version of our Imperial Brown Ale, Sumatra Mountain Brown.
- 10K IPA9.2%A big and bold IPA, brewed with some light crystal malts for a balanced sweetness and exploding with Simcoe hop flavor and aroma.
- Green Zebra4.6%The official beer of ArtPrize 2017! This watermelon gose is Summertime's party-starter! With a soft mouth feel and dry finish, the beautiful harmony between salty, sweet, and sour will leave you wanting more.
- Imperial Stout10.5%A Russian Imperial Stout
- *Devil Dancer12%The Mecca of IPA's. Massive in complexity, the huge malt character balances the insane amount of alphas used to create it. This triple IPA is dry-hopped with TEN hop varieties
- Backwoods Bastard11.2%
- Lizard of Koz10.5%
- *BranDankulous11.7%So we admit we are a little crazy (in a good way)! Here we took our multiple award-winning Imperial Red IPA and aged it in Brandy barrels for 380 days Look out!
- *BA Rum & Hops Thang9.3%The Barrel-aging crew knows no limit to their creativity! This time they decided to age our Comet IPA, Denali IPA, and Mosaic Promise from between 145 to 380 days in separate Rum barrels. After aging, the barrels were mixed together to create a single batch of what is sure to be some IPA/Rum deliciousness.
- *BA Sumatra Mountain Brown11.8%As if our malt-forward brown ale brewed with Sumatra coffee wasn't delicious enough! This one has been aged in bourbon barrels for 558 days!
- *BA Imperial Lime Gose10.1%Imperial Lime Gose aged separately in Gin and Rum Barrels and then mixed together in a single batch. This should be the perfect high octane ale for the Gose lover looking for a more complex kick!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2 beers are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.