The highly sought after barrel-age Canadian champ is back. Rich Maple Syrup, roasted coffee and velvety chocolate melt together to create the ultimate bourbon beer experience. We will be starting our 2018 release of CBS in November and you could have a chance to not only get a pint of this goodness; but you could also get yourself up to (4) tickets totaling up to eight 750ml bottles of this deliciousness. We will be doing a double location release. Please pay close attention to dates, times, and pick up locations.
Tickets go on sale on October 12 at 10am EST.
GRAND RAPIDS tickets CLICK HERE!
DETROIT tickets CLICK HERE!
GENERAL PUBLIC TICKETING INFO
- How many tickets can I buy?
- You may purchase a total of four tickets per person, regardless of day.
- How quickly will tickets sell out?
- We anticipate that all tickets will be in Eventbrite carts within minutes, however the event may not appear as ‘Sold Out’ until all orders have been processed. This could take up to an hour.
- How much is a ticket? What does it include?
- This year, we are offering one package type which includes (2) 750mL bottles, exclusive CBS bag, and limited-edition gift. The package cost is $50 plus ticketing fees.
- What is the price of CBS?
- What are the dates and pickup times?
- Grand Rapids: Thursday, November 1 through Sunday, November 4 (11am to 11pm every day). This is a non-specific date pickup, meaning ticket holders can pick up their CBS on any of those four days during the specific pick up hours.
- Detroit: Thursday, November 1 through Sunday, November 4 (11am to 9pm every day). This is a non-specific date pickup, meaning ticket holders can pick up their CBS on any of those four days during the specific pick up hours.
- Where do I pick up my bottles?
- Grand Rapids: From the garage door next to our education entrance off of Williams St. between Grandville Ave. and Finney.
- Detroit: From the east warehouse door at the north end of the parking lot.
- What do I need in order to pick up my CBS bottles?
- Your Eventbrite ticket, either printed or on your smartphone. Tickets are name specific.
- A valid government-issued photo ID. Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets are non-refundable. According to the rules outlined by the MLCC, we reserve the right to decline sale for any reason.
- Can I buy a ticket for the Grand Rapids and Detroit release?
- Yes, each person is able to purchase tickets from both locations. Tickets are absolutely NOT transferable between the two sites. No accommodations will be made to transfer your tickets between sites.
- If I put a ticket in my cart am I guaranteed the ticket?
- Not until your card is processed and you receive confirmation from Eventbrite.
- My purchase went through, but I did not receive a confirmation email or accidentally deleted my confirmation email. What do I do?
- I wasn’t able to successfully purchase a ticket – will you release more?
- No additional tickets will be sold. CBS will be sold in bottle and on draft throughout our distribution footprint in limited amounts. Your best bet is to stay in touch with your local bottle shops and craft beer bars.
November 1st 2018
« Back to Taproom Events