Curbside To-Go Beer and Food Pickup
As most of you already know, we closed both of our taprooms on March 13 in response to the outbreak of COVID-19 and have spent much of our time adapting to what the ‘new normal’ looks like for our brewery. We’re happy to share that we’ve come up with a temporary solution to provide our community with delicious beer and our amazing food while still keeping our employees and customers safe.
We’re now offering curbside beer and food pickup service at our Grand Rapids taproom every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11am-7pm. Our Detroit taproom to-go beer list can be found here.
How it will work:
- We’ll be taking call-ahead orders only starting at 11am on Thursday, May 7 at 616.325.2855. You must call ahead and prepay over the phone. Online ordering coming soon!
- The order taker will retrieve your name, phone number, car color, make and model and then ring your order in using a credit card or Founders gift card. No cash will be accepted for these transactions. We will not be accepting gratuities at this time. In lieu of tips, we ask that purchasers donate to our Employee Emergency Assistance Fund, which helps benefit any employees and their families in need of basic essentials.
- An employee will pick and pack your beer for you and place it aside with your name and vehicle info on it. We will give you an estimated time to arrive based on the volume of orders coming in.
- Growlers and Howlers of limited TRX, Specialty and Barrel Aged Draft offerings will be also available (new containers only, no refills of old containers!). You can see the full draft list here!
- Frontline workers will receive 20% off their entire curbside order!
For Car Pick-Up:
- Upon arrival a gloved staff member will approach your car. Show them your ID through the window.
- Once your ID is verified the employee will drop your order in your trunk or hatch. You do not need to leave your vehicle unless you don’t have a functional trunk or hatch – in this case we will leave your order next to your car for you to load in once the employee has re-entered the building.
- Please note there will be no drive-up orders during this process. We’ll only fulfill prepaid orders. However you may call and prepay on the premises, you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE UNLESS INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE
We encourage car pick-up for the safest possible transaction but we will also offer walk-up service. You must still call ahead!
- Upon arrival, walk up to the front entrance of the taproom and show your ID through the glass.
- Once your ID is verified, a gloved employee will set your order on the picnic table closest to the entrance for retrieval. You’re all set! Retrieve your beer and you’re on your way!
- Please note there will be no walk-up orders during this process. We will only fulfill prepaid orders. However, you may call and prepay on the premises – you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
If there is a line for any reason please adhere to the 6′ social-distancing rule.
We’re also offering 20% off of to-go beer purchases for all frontline workers (i.e., healthcare, police, fire, EMS, delivery drivers, grocery store and other food service workers).
All current Mug Club members are eligible to receive 20% off all packaged beer, $2 off all growlers and $1 off all howlers.
AVAILABLE BOTTLES AND CANS as of May 22 ( Ask For Availability)
- All Day IPA – 15-pack cans
- Centennial IPA – 15-pack cans
- Solid Gold – 24-pack cans
- Porter – 6-pack bottles
- Breakfast Stout – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Unraveled IPA – 6-pack cans, single cans
- Rubaeus – 6-pack cans, single cans
Pilsner – 15-pack cans
- Green Zebra – 6-pack cans, single cans
- Blushing Monk – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Imperial Stout – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Frangelic Mountain Brown – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- CBS 2018 – 750 mL bombers
- CBS 2019 – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Backwoods Bastard – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Underground Mountain Brown – 750 mL bombers, 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- KBS 2018, 2019, 2020 – 4-pack bottles, 750 mL bottles ( 2019 only)
$18, $6, $20
- Mas Agave 2019 – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- KBS Espresso – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Curmudgeon’s Better Half – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Más Agave Grapefruit – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Curmudgeon’s Better Half – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
AVAILABLE DRAFT OPTIONS FOR GROWLERS AND HOWLERS
Class 1 – Growler – $12/Howler – $7
- First Pitch Amber Lager
- Cow Jumped The Shark IPA
- Cerveza Cascara
- Hogwit Belgian Wit
- Drunk Uncle Cocoa Porter
- Erin Red Ale
Class 2 –Growler – $18/Howler – $10
- Sultana Of Swig Double IPA
- Quad Pro Quo
Class 3 – Growler – Growler – N/A/Howler – $14
- Más Agave Prickly Pear
- French Toast Bastard
- 12 Feet Under
- Beer Cheese: served with seasoned crostini and tortilla chips. $9.75
- Cheesy Garlic Bread – $9.75
- Smoked Wings: BBQ or hot served with celery sticks and ranch or bleu cheese dressing. 1lb per order. $11.25
- Founders Cheesesteak $10.75, half sandwich $9.25
- Mug Clubber $9.75, half sandwich $8.25
- Brassworks BLT $9.75, half sandwich $8.25
- Devil Dancer $9.75, half sandwich $8.25
- Blushing Monk $9.75, half sandwich $8.25
- Charise’s Reuben $9.75, half sandwich $8.25
- Blushing Monk Salad: whole $9.75, half $5.25
- Charise’s Salad: whole $9.75, half $5.25
- Chips: Regular, BBQ, Salt & Vinegar or tortilla $2
- Chicken Fajitas: served with sautéed onions & peppers, shredded cheese, refried beans, Spanish rice, fresh cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, salsa, and flour tortillas. Single serving $13/Family style (serves 4) $48
- Solid Gold Jerk Chicken: marinated overnight in our housemade spicy jerk sauce then grilled to perfection. Served with Jamaican peas & rice and a fresh cucumber salad with dill and red onions. Single serving $13/Family style (serves 4) $48
Thanks for your interest and continued support. Michigan is defined by its resilient people and its ability to band together in times of crisis – stay healthy and stay safe!