Announcing Curbside To-Go Beer Pickup
As most of you already know, we closed both of our taprooms on March 13 in response to the outbreak of COVID-19 and have spent much of our time adapting to what the ‘new normal’ looks like for our brewery. We’re happy to share that we’ve come up with a temporary solution to provide our community with delicious beer while still keeping our employees and customers safe.
We’re now offering curbside beer pickup service at our Grand Rapids taproom.
How it will work:
- We’ll be taking call-ahead orders only starting at 1pm on Wednesday, March 25 at 616.325.2855. You must call ahead and prepay over the phone.
- The order taker will retrieve your name, phone number, car color, make and model and then ring your order in using a credit card or Founders gift card. No cash will be accepted for these transactions. Tips are not required but are highly encouraged and can be left on your card at this time!
- An employee will pick and pack your beer for you and place it aside with your name and vehicle info on it. We will give you an estimated time to arrive based on the volume of orders coming in.
From here you will have two options: car-pickup or walk-up pickup.
For Car Pick-Up:
- Upon arrival a gloved staff member will approach your car. Show them your ID through the window.
- Once your ID is verified the employee will drop your order in your trunk, hatch, or backseat. You do not need to leave your vehicle for any reason.
- Please note there will be no drive-up orders during this process. We’ll only fulfill prepaid orders. However you may call and prepay on the premises, you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
- Upon arrival, walk up to the front entrance of the taproom and show your ID through the glass.
- Once your ID is verified, a gloved employee will set your order on the picnic table closest to the entrance for retrieval. You’re all set! Retrieve your beer and you’re on your way!
- Please note there will be no walk-up orders during this process. We will only fulfill prepaid orders. However, you may call and prepay on the premises – you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
If there is a line for any reason please adhere to the 6′ social-distancing rule.
We’re also offering 20% off of to-go beer purchases for all “frontline workers” (i.e., healthcare, police, fire, EMS, delivery drivers, grocery store and other food service workers).
Mug Club members can enjoy 10% off to-go beer everyday and 20% off on Wednesdays.
AVAILABLE BOTTLES AND CANS ( Ask For Availability)
- All Day IPA – 6-pack bottles, 15-pack cans, single cans and single cans
- Centennial IPA – 15-pack cans, single cans
- Dirty Bastard – 6-pack bottles, single bottles
- Solid Gold – 24-pack cans, single cans
- Porter – 6-pack bottles, single bottles
- Rubaeus – 6-pack cans, single cans
- Breakfast Stout – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
Pilsner – 15-pack cans, single cans
- Blushing Monk – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Imperial Stout – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Frangelic Mountain Brown – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- 4 Giants IPA – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Red’s Rye IPA – 6-pack cans, single cans
- CBS 2018 – 750 mL bombers
- CBS 2019 – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Backwoods Bastard – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Underground Mountain Brown – 750 mL bombers, 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- KBS 2018, 2019, 2020 – 4-pack bottles, 750 mL bottles ( 2019 only)
$18, $6, $20
- Mas Agave – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- KBS Espresso – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Curmudgeon’s Better Half – 4-pack bottles, single bottles
- Beer Cheese Dip (9oz containters)
Our taproom will remain closed to the general public and we will not be providing to-go food orders at this time. We highly encourage that you support other local restaurants still offering delivery or pick-up – every little bit helps in this unprecedented and troubling time.
Thanks for your interest and continued support. Michigan is defined by its resilient people and its ability to band together in times of crisis – stay healthy and stay safe!