Quarantine Beer Cocktails
If you’re like us, you’re starting to get more creative with your drink recipes at home. That means coming up with substitutes for ingredients you don’t have or can’t find. This inspired our favorite education team duo, John and Marklyn to create a few quarantine beer cocktails. These recipes use common ingredients most everyone should have on hand.
Frangelic Mountain Brown Whipped Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee – we used instant coffee from Ferris Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 bottle of Frangelic Mountain Brown or any other coffee-based beer of your choice
Mix the coffee, water and sugar with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes until you get peanut butter consistency and set aside. Pour your beer into a glass but leave plenty of room at the top of your glass, dollop the coffee mixture right on top of your beer and enjoy!
Más Agave Whiskey Sour
- 1.5 oz of bourbon
- couple ounces of Más Agave (the neck of the bottle)
- splash of orange juice
- dash of lime juice
- dash of lemon juice
Add bourbon, Más Agave, orange juice, lime juice and lemon juice into a glass with ice. Cover and shake or stir if you have the proper bar tools. Garnish and enjoy!
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of simple syrup
- lemon juice (fresh or from the squeezable lemon) to taste
- 1 can of Pilsner
Add ice to a shaker, add vodka, agave nectar, simple syrup and lemon juice to shaker. Shake. Dump ice and all into a glass. Top with Pilsner. Enjoy!
White Russian – KBS Style
- about 1 ounce brewed coffee
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of KBS or KBS Espresso
- splash of milk or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (or seed of choice)
Grab your favorite cocktail glass, add ice, add vodka, KBS, coffee and milk. Gently mix and enjoy!
Find more cocktail recipes here: