Detroit Curbside To-Go Beer
Your patience has paid off! We’re happy to share that we’ve come up with a temporary solution to provide our community with delicious beer while still keeping our employees and customers safe. We’re now offering curbside beer at our Detroit taproom every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11am-7pm. The Grand Rapids taproom to-go list can be found here.
How it will work:
For Car Pick-Up:
- Please park in the spots designated in our parking lot off of Charlotte St. Upon arrival a gloved staff member will approach your car. Show them your ID through the window.
- Once your ID is verified the employee will drop your order in your trunk or hatch. You do not need to leave your vehicle unless you don’t have a functional trunk or hatch – in this case we will leave your order next to your car for you to load in once the employee has re-entered the building.
- Please note there will be no drive-up orders during this process. We’ll only fulfill prepaid orders. However you may call and prepay on the premises, you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE UNLESS INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE
We encourage car pick-up for the safest possible transaction but we will also offer walk-up service. You must still call ahead!
- Upon arrival, walk up to the front entrance of the taproom and show your ID through the glass.
- Once your ID is verified, a gloved employee will set your order outside for retrieval. You’re all set! Retrieve your beer and you’re on your way!
- Please note there will be no orders taken on-premises during this process. We will only fulfill prepaid orders. However, you may call and prepay on the premises – you will just have to wait for your order pick-up time as assigned.
If there is a line for any reason please adhere to the 6′ social-distancing rule.
We’re also offering 20% off of to-go beer purchases for all frontline workers (i.e., healthcare, police, fire, EMS, delivery drivers, grocery store and other food service workers).
All current Mug Club members are eligible to receive 20% off all packaged beer, $2 off all growlers and $1 off all howlers.
We’re not currently offering to-go food at our Detroit taproom. Consider supporting one of several local restaurants, diners, bakeries, and eateries in the area that have been drastically affected by the pandemic.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay healthy. Stay safe.
AVAILABLE TO-GO BEER – as of May 28
- All Day IPA – 15-pack cans, 6-pack cans
- Solid Gold – 12-pack cans
- Centennial IPA – 15-pack cans
- Dirty Bastard – 6-pack bottles
- Porter – 6-pack bottles
- Breakfast Stout – 4-pack bottles
- Blushing Monk – 4-pack bottles
- Frangelic Mountain Brown – 4-pack bottles
- Imperial Stout – 4-pack bottles
- Más Agave – 4-pack bottles
- Más Agave Grapefruit – 4-pack bottles
- KBS 2020 – 4-pack bottles
- KBS 2019 – 4-pack bottles
- KBS Espresso – 4-pack bottles, 750mL bottles
- CBS 2019 – 4-pack bottles, 750mL bottles
- CBS 2018 – 750mL bottles
- Underground Mountain Brown – 4-pack bottles, 750mL bottles
DRAFT TO-GO BEER
Class 1 – Grower $12/Howler $7
Class 2 – Growler $18/Howler $10
Band of Sisters
Detroit Double IPA
Class 3 – Howler $18
Mothership Series #10: French Toast Bastard