Deli Expansion Update
For those of you who have been to our taproom lately, you may have noticed some construction going on in front of the deli windows. Well, as it turns out, we are expanding our existing deli with an external ordering “counter” to accommodate an improved service style and, in order to finish the project up, we will be closing for several days next week. Here is the closing schedule:
What sorts of updates and improvements will this include? Check out the details here:
- Beginning on Thursday, September 8, you will be able to order food at the new deli counter OR from a server, regardless of time of day.
- If it is after 3pm, you will be asked for your cell phone number when placing your order (we will not keep this information). You will receive a text message when your food is ready and you may pick it up at the deli counter.
- Why 3pm? Because, like now, we will not have food runners staffed after 3pm.
- You will also be able to add food to your existing tab at the counter.
- The new deli counter will house the to-go beer cooler, with only Founders employees allowed access to it.
- The new deli counter will also house a pretzel warmer. The pretzel warmer will house soft pretzels!
- Visually, the space will look quite different, but beautiful nonetheless (would you expect anything less from us?). The updated service style will allow for greater flexibility and ease when it comes to ordering food.
- The deli will have expanded hours as well:
- Monday-Wednesday 11am-11pm
- Thursday-Saturday 11am-12am
- Sunday 12pm-11pm
We can’t wait for you to check out the new(ish) space so make sure to plan a visit soon!