2017 Update: Full Availability Calendar
2017 is a major year for us. We’re not only celebrating our 20th anniversary, we are also debuting a brand new series, adding a few new packaging options and enjoying the return of many favorites. Sharing our 2017 plans with you, our loyal supporters, is the best part of it all… so without further ado, our 2017 availability calendar:
For those of you who have been following along this week, you are likely well aware of the changes that will take place in 2017 but, for those that haven’t, here’s a recap:
- We’re debuting the brand-new Barrel-Aged Series which, you guessed it, will focus exclusively on barrel-aged beers. This series will include favorites like KBS and Backwoods Bastard along with four new releases. The first of these, Frootwood, will start shipping in January. Read more about that here.
- Frootwood is a cherry ale aged in barrels that have held both bourbon and maple syrup. It will have a suggested retail price of $14.99/4-pack and $11.99/750mL bottle. In fact, the entire Barrel-Aged Series lineup will be offered in both 750mL bottles and 4-packs of 12oz bottles.
- Our entire seasonal lineup (Azacca IPA, PC Pils, Mosaic Promise) will now be available in both 6-pack bottles and 15-pack cans. We were the first in craft to launch a 15-pack of cans (All Day IPA) and knew it was time to expand it to our seasonal lineup. Details about that here.
- All Day IPA will now be offered in 19.2oz cans. Look for these in early 2017. More about that here.
- We’re saying goodbye to Pale Ale and Devil Dancer. In the spirit of constant creativity and experimentation, we occasionally have to retire certain beers in order to make room for new ones.
- Oh yeah, it’s our 20th anniversary! Get ready for an awesome year – we sure are!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date.