2016 Australian International Beer Awards
We are proud to announce that six of our beers won some hardware at the 2016 Australian International Beer Awards! The AIBA is the largest annual beer competition in the world that judges both packaged and draft beer. In 2015, it amassed 1,699 entries from over 311 breweries across the world! Needless to say, amongst such a high volume and diverse showing from other breweries, we were honored to take home some awards:
- Mosaic Promise achieved a Silver medal in the American Style (Best International Pale Ale) category.
- Centennial IPA won a Silver medal in the American Style (Best IPA) category.
- Imperial Stout took home a Silver medal in the Imperial Stout (Best Stout) category.
- Dirty Bastard walked away with a Bronze medal in the Scotch Ale (Best Scotch Ale/Barley Wine) category.
- KBS secured a Silver medal in the Wood Aged (Best Specialty Beer) category
- All Day IPA snagged a Bronze medal in the Other Specialty Beer (Best Specialty Beer) category.
To find our beer near you, check out our beer finder and mobile app.