Help Us Pick a Label!
We’d been working on developing a cutting edge beer for two years or so, and we were able to perfect the recipe recently. Unfortunately, we ran into some rights issues with the working name we’d been using. But we’re brewers and craft beer geeks. When we run into obstacles, we see opportunities. We realized this was our chance to see what the people who drink our beer think. Hey, if you like us, then we respect your opinion, because we know you know what’s good. So we’re asking for your help in choosing a name and a label for this new beer.
Now, imagine yourself sitting around a table, beer in hand, brainstorming with a bunch of brewers, cellar masters, packaging whizzes, and other beer geeks.
Here are the materials you’ll need to help you make your decision:
- A description. The beer you’ve been waiting for. Keeping your taste satisfied while keeping your senses sharp. An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains, and hops. Perfectly balanced for aggressive aromatics, moderate bitterness and a remarkably clean finish. It’s the perfect companion for tall tales around the bonfire, working around the yard, or introducing great craft beer to your Uncle Ernie and Aunt Claudia.
- The stats. 4.7% ABV, 42 IBUs, 6 SRM
- Tasting notes. Fresh and hoppy, tropical fruits, oats and wheat.
- Ingredients. Three varieties of malts, Simcoe and Amarillo hops (among others).
- The accolades. Won a silver medal at the 2010 GABF.
And, by the way, you only get to vote once—there’s no wavering in the craft beer world. Make your decision by 5pm on Monday, April 4, or else it doesn’t count. OK, you’re ready: