Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of April 22nd at 12:42 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Frangelic Stout4.2%A smooth hazelnut nitro stout.
- Solid Gold4.2%An easy-drinking extra pale ale.
- Black IPA7.5%Brewed with Midnight Wheat Malt and Centennial, Amarillo, Simcoe & Zythos hops.
- All Night Black IPA4.2%A sessionable black IPA with Midnight Wheat malt and Mosaic hops.
- Rye Stout5.3%A robust, spicy stout with rye malt, flaked barley & chocolate malts, with Nugget & Perle hops.
- Backwoods Bastard10.2%
- Panther Cub8.3%A small porter aged 1 year in Blis maple syrup barrels with whole vanilla beans.
- Cran Cub10%Panther Cub, blended with 5-month bourbon barrel-aged CraZpberry SaWce, which was brewed with cranberries, raspberries & crystal malt.
- Barrel-Aged Imperial Black IPA11.7%Imperial Black IPA aged 7 months in Rye Whiskey barrels.
- Barrel-Aged Black IPA 201310.3%This 2012 Black IPA aged in oak bourbon barrels.
- Rye Barrel-Aged Black IPA10%This is 2013 Black IPA aged in Rye Whiskey barrels.
- Maple Barrel-Aged Black IPA10.6%Black IPA aged in oak bourbon barrels that were used to age Maple Syrup.
- Barrel-Aged Party Stout 20138.7%This is 2012 Party Stout, bourbon barrel-aged for 1 year.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.