Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of March 6th at 4:26 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Melon Ballie and the Infinite Radness6.3%A hazy wheat ale featuring Melon hops, a new German hop variety.
- Party Pils5.2%A Founders take on a classic pilsner.
- Ruby Crystal Mandarina4.6%A hoppy amber ale that is both malty and citrusy.
- Backwoods Bastard10.2%
- Barrel-Aged Spite Serrano7.9%The latest installment in our Spite Pepper Pale series was aged over one year in oak bourbon barrels!
- Barrel-Aged Red's Rye9.2%It's Red's Rye, aged 4 months in 10-year oak bourbon barrels.
- Boyl'R Mayk'R7.9%A bourbon barrel-aged extra pale ale.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.