Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of December 3rd at 3:31 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- PC Pils5.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Azacca IPA7%
- Beer City IPA6%A solid and tasty IPA somewhere in between a Pale Ale and our signature IPAs. Not a session ale, not a big IPA but right in the Goldilocks zone. Brewed using Centennial & Cascade hops with a hint of Crystal malt for balance.
- Baltic Porter5.9%Rooted in the classic tradition of Imperializing porters to survive their North Sea crossing, our Baltic Porter is layered with notes of caramel, chocolate and roasted coffee. A variety of roasted malts means this one pours as dark as the depths of the sea while simultaneously featuring a beautiful, clean finish courtesy of lager yeast.
- Solid Gold4.5%An easy-drinking Extra Pale Ale. A longstanding Taproom favorite.
- Werewolf Lazer Circus6.8%A Brown Ale with a creamy full body and sweet, smooth, malty tones. Caramel malts provide a luscious and velvety sweetness while the English brown malt gives it a nice roasted coffee finish. A beer for people who love big and complex malt bombs.
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Watermelon Gose4.6%Salty, subtly sour and a little sweet, our Watermelon Gose "gose-down" smooth (we had to). Summertime’s party-starter, watermelon, is the star of this lightly-hopped treat and gives it a hint of tart juiciness. The soft mouthfeel and dry finish is thanks to the addition of sea salt, a traditional Gose ingredient. The beautiful harmony between salty, sour and sweet will leave you wanting more.
- Nitro Breakfast Stout8.3%Our famous Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout...on a Nitro tap. Enjoy.
- Kosmonator Bock8.4%Kosmonator Bock is brewed with Munich malt for a big, chewy sweetness. This traditional lager gets its beautiful mahogany color from Dark Crystal malt. Balanced by just enough German hops for a smooth finish.
- Double Trouble9.4%Our Double/Imperial IPA that is brewed to turn your world upside down. This beer is brewed with Simcoe hops which are citrusy and buttery at the same time. Pungent aromatics up front paired with a malt-balanced backbone and a smooth, bitter finish.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.