Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of October 24th at 2:20 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%This year's ArtPrize beer is an ale brewed with a single hop & a single malt.
- Solid Gold4.5%A smooth extra pale ale.
- Honey Wheat6.1%A smooth American wheat ale with a citrusy hop blend and the delightful sweetness of fresh honey!
- Night of the Living Red5.1%A session-style red ale using Two Row, Golden Promise, Crystal Medium, Abbey, Roasted Barley, Oats and Rye malts.
- Session Stout5.0%A low ABV stout with a massive mouthfeel and big roasted flavor.
- All Night Black IPA4.5%A very sessionable black IPA.
- No Class 3 beers on tap.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.