Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of November 20th at 11:09 am:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%Our 2014 ArtPrize beer is an ale brewed with a single hop (Mosaic hops) and a single malt (Golden Promise malt).
- Nitro Centennial IPA7.2%A frothy and floral bouquet with citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. Sweet yet balanced and malty undertones.
- Spectra Trifecta5.9%Spectra Trifecta was brewed to benefit Artprize 2015. Brewed in the traditional Kolsch style with the trifecta of lemon grass, chamomile & ginger, this beer is very refreshing.
- Solid Gold4.5%An easy-drinking Extra Pale Ale.
- Curmudgeon Old Ale9.8%
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%The creamy, nitro version of our Raspberry Ale!
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Dark Penance8.9%
- Rubaeus5.7%Our classic Raspberry Ale is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
- Harvest Ale7.6%
- Apple BLOSSome4.7%Brewed with locally grown apples and steeped with mulling spices. Cinnamon and nutmeg hit in the aroma, followed by a vanilla sweetness, and a crisp apple finish. A nice, refreshing autumn beer. Enjoy!
- Sumatra Mountain Brown8.2%A big Brown Ale with a malty body, a little Caramel malt for sweetness, some Flaked Barley for a dense foam, a bit of chocolate malt for its deep brown color and just enough bitterness to balance. And some rich and roasty Sumatra Coffee to take it to another delicious level.
- Double Trouble9.4%
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.