Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of July 23rd at 1:18 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Founders Fest Wheat6.6%A hoppy wheat beer, brewed to commemorate our annual festival.
- Solid Gold4.5%An easy-drinking extra pale ale.
- Ales for ALS IPA6.7%Made with an exciting propietary hop blend, a portion of each pint sold goes to benefit ALS research.
- Headless Harvest IPA6%An experimental IPA utilizing a new hop variety called Jaryllo hops and a complex maltbill.
- Devil Dancer12%
- Barrel-Aged Spite Blend8.1%Barrel-aged version of our Spite Pepper Pale, aged with Pasado Chile & Chile de Arbol peppers.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.