Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of August 25th at 5:28 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Ctrl Alt Delete3.3%This Dusseldorf Alt Ale is copper in color and slightly sweet. Brewed using Munich Malt as well as Caramalt and Roasted barley which gives this brew its copper hue. This beer has a medium-full mouthfeel with flavor notes of toasted grains & nuts and is rounded by a slight fruity finish.
- Ales for ALS IPA6.6%A smooth and easy-drinking IPA with Simcoe, Equinox & some experimental hop varieties! A portion of each pint sold goes to benefit ALS Research!
- Solid Gold4.5%An easy-drinking Extra Pale Ale!
- Denali IPA6.1%Denali IPA was brewed featuring a newly developed strain of hops called, you guessed it – Denali! Formerly known as #06277, these hops are said to have a big pineapple aroma with notes of citrus and pine. Balanced by a malt bill consisting of wheat and oats, this one is sure to satisfy.
- Idaho 7 IPA8.2%A brand new Taproom-only IPA, featuring the recently-developed Idaho 7 hop, known for its pungent Tropical & Citrus-like flavors, balanced by a malt bill that includes Golden Promise, Carapils & Wheat malts.
- UniCorn IPA6.8%A corn-heavy malt bill contributes to a dry and refreshing brew that is both silky sweet and hopped to perfection with Chinook, Cascade, Centennial & Mosaic hops!
- Devil Dancer12%
- Mango Magnifico con Calor 201610%
- B.A. Redankulous12.5%*B.A. Redankulous is the last test batch of Redankulous before it became a Backstage beer in 2015, and won that nifty gold medal, and then aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels for 485 days. It gained a delightful bump up in ABV and pours a tad darker shade of reddish brown. Enjoy this Big ol’ B.A. Beauty!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.