Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of October 25th at 10:47 am:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- PC Pils5.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Beer City IPA6%A solid and tasty IPA somewhere in between a Pale Ale and our signature IPAs. Not a session ale, not a big IPA but right in the Goldilocks zone. Brewed using Centennial & Cascade hops with a hint of Crystal malt for balance.
- Pale Joe5.4%The official beer of ArtPrize. Light in color but full in flavor, this golden ale features notes of gently roasted, fruit-forward coffee. Pale Joe features a special blend of high-end Ethiopian coffee expertly roasted by our hometown neighbors at Ferris Coffee and Nut. It’s the lovechild of your favorite iced coffee and, well, beer.
- Solid Gold4.5%A light and sessionable ale featuring flaked corn malt and hopped up just enough.
- Palm Reader5.6%A new Pale Ale collaboration between us & Hop Head Farms, using 100% Michigan hops!
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Watermelon Gose4.6%Salty, subtly sour and a little sweet, our Watermelon Gose "gose-down" smooth (we had to). Summertime’s party-starter, watermelon, is the star of this lightly-hopped treat and gives it a hint of tart juiciness. The soft mouthfeel and dry finish is thanks to the addition of sea salt, a traditional Gose ingredient. The beautiful harmony between salty, sour and sweet will leave you wanting more.
- Harvest Ale7.6%
- Sleeper Cell10.8%A West-coast style double IPA from our SpyPA series, utilizing 5 different hop varieties.
- Devil Dancer12%
- B.A. Redankulous12.5%*B.A. Redankulous is the last test batch of Redankulous before it became a Backstage beer in 2015, and won that nifty gold medal, and then aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels for 485 days. It gained a delightful bump up in ABV and pours a tad darker shade of reddish brown. Enjoy this Big ol’ B.A. Beauty!
- Backwoods Bastard11.2%
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.