Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of May 5th at 8:15 pm:
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.5%A Hazelnut flavored Nitro Oatmeal Stout
- Misty Mountain Hop Brown Ale6.0%A Brown Ale with just the right amount of hop-forward bitterness and aromas of tropical & citrus fruits, cherries, coconuts and fresh pine.
- Palm Reader5.4%A tribute to our beautiful state, this refreshing ale is made with Michigan-grown, at Hop Head Farms, Zuper-Saazer hops. Imparting intense and fruity aromas combined with the citrus notes of the Crystal hops and the simple malt bill, this beer is crisp, bright and delicious.
- Black IPA8%Our classic Black IPA brewed with Midnight Wheat Malt and a variety of hops.
- Witchcraft Baltic Porter6.4%Brewed using lager yeast & true to the Baltic Porter style, expect a complex mouth feel with hints of chocolate and caramel.
- Solid Gold4.5%Our super smooth extra pale ale.
- Power Pils7.0%Another experimental version of Founders' take on a Pilsner, brewed with Corn & Carpils malt, Chinook, Cascade & Centennial hops.
- Breakfast Stout8.3%
- Imperial Stout10.5%
- Nitro Rubaeus5.7%
- Dark Penance8.9%A heavy malt foundation with just enough Midnight Wheat malt to push the color to black. The bitterness is huge, but balanced by malt sweetness. The hop flavors and aromas range from citrus to floral to pine thanks to Chinook and Centennial hops.
- Big Ula Ula9.4%An Imperial Red Ale that features calypso hops adding apple, pear and tropical notes. Its reddish hue and bready taste are from Crystal and Biscuit malts. Finally, this beer is aged on bourbon barrel oak chips for that extra kick.
- Sumatra Mountain Brown9%
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.