Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of March 3rd at 1:07 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Solid Gold4.5%A smooth extra pale ale.
- Festivus Wheat6.6%A hoppy wheat beer starring Amarillo hops!
- Nitro T8R Stout5.4%A Nitro Potato Stout made with Potato flakes, creating a smooth, not-so-roasty nitro stout!
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.2%A smooth & creamy hazelnut nitro stout!
- All Night IPA4.5%A session Black IPA with lots of Mosaic hops & Midnight Wheat malt.
- Melon Ballie & The Infinite Radness6.9%A hazy & hoppy American-style wheat ale with Melon hops.
- Mosaic Promise5.5%A pale ale using only Golden Promise Malts & Mosaic hops!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.