Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of April 18th at 11:19 am:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Solid Gold4.5%A smooth extra pale ale.
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.2%A smooth & creamy hazelnut nitro stout!
- All Night IPA4.5%A session Black IPA with lots of Mosaic hops & Midnight Wheat malt.
- Black Berry5%A commemorative Blackberry beer brewed for the 2015 Barry-Roubaix Killer Gravel Road Race!
- Mosaic Promise5.5%Our 2014 ArtPrize beer is an ale brewed with a single hop (Mosaic hops) and a single malt (Golden Promise malt).
- Porter in Da Moonlight6.6%A robust Porter aged with lightly-toasted oak, bourbon-soaked prunes & vanilla beans!
- Backwoods Bastard10.2%
- Big Lushious 20147.8%
- Blushing Monk 20159.2%
- CBS10.6%A massive Imperial Stout aged in Maple Syrup Bourbon Barrels.
- Lizard of Koz11.1%An 11.1% ABV Stout brewed with Chocolate, Vanilla & Blueberries, then aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels.
- Panther Cub9.4%A small Porter aged in BLIS Maple Syrup Barrels for two years with vanilla beans.
- Sherry Cask Imperial Black IPA9.5%An Imperial Black IPA aged 18 months in Sherry Casks.
- Rye Death10.8%A ryewine, brewed with lots of Rye and Midnight Wheat Malt for color.
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.