Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
As of July 23rd at 3:46 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA (Draft)6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Mosaic Promise5.5%
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.5%A Hazelnut-flavored Nitro Oatmeal Stout.
- Misty Mountain Hop Brown Ale8.0%A Brown Ale with just the right amount of hop-forward bitterness and aromas of tropical & citrus fruits, cherries, coconuts and fresh pine.
- PC Pils5.6%A Founders take on a classic Pilsner, featuring Corn & Carapils malt, Chinook, Cascade & Centennial Hops!
- Ctrl Alt Delete3.3%This Dusseldorf Alt Ale is copper in color and slightly sweet. Brewed using Munich Malt as well as Caramalt and Roasted barley which gives this brew its copper hue. This beer has a medium-full mouthfeel with flavor notes of toasted grains & nuts and is rounded by a slight fruity finish.
- MF Lager5.4%It's the Mahou Founders Lager, a collaboration between us and our Spanish friends! Brewed with Munich Malt, Flaked Corn & German Hersbrucker hops, this classic lager is light, crisp & refreshing.
- Devil Dancer12%
- Mango Magnifico con Calor 201610%
- B.A. Redankulous12.5%*B.A. Redankulous is the last test batch of Redankulous before it became a Backstage beer in 2015, and won that nifty gold medal, and then aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels for 485 days. It gained a delightful bump up in ABV and pours a tad darker shade of reddish brown. Enjoy this Big ol’ B.A. Beauty!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.