Overlooking the brewing facilities, our taproom allows customers a look into where the beer magic happens. It’s a great testing ground for us, and on any particular day you will find numerous products on draft available only at Founders. The unique offering of specialty beers, the laid back atmosphere, and thrice-weekly live music has helped to make our taproom a staple in the Grand Rapids community and a destination for travelers. Stop by whenever you can and experience it for yourself.
Tap selection subject to availability. Please call 616.776.1195 first to confirm!
On Sunday, May 31, 2015, we will be open to the public from Noon – 5pm. To prepare for the evening’s entertainment, the Founders Taproom & Deli will be closed to the public from 5-8pm. Those present in the Taproom at 5pm will have ample time to finish their beers, food & complete to-go purchases before vacating the Taproom, so our staff can prepare for the night’s show. At 8pm, the Taproom & Deli will re-open, and there will be a $10 cover to enter. No minors will be allowed. The Company Store will remain open until 9pm for those wishing to purchase merchandise or to-go beer.
As of May 29th at 3:52 pm:
- Pale Ale5.4%
- Centennial IPA7.2%
- Dirty Bastard8.5%
- Red’s Rye IPA – Draft6.6%
- All Day IPA4.7%
- Nitro Pale Ale5.4%
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout4.5%
- Solid Gold4.5%A smooth extra pale ale.
- Nitro Frangelic Stout4.2%A smooth & creamy hazelnut nitro stout!
- Mosaic Promise5.5%Our 2014 ArtPrize beer is an ale brewed with a single hop (Mosaic hops) and a single malt (Golden Promise malt).
- Bierstadt Kolsch5.9%A traditional Kolsch brewed in honor of Grand Rapids, Beer City USA!
- Untombed Ale4.5%Brewed in the spirit of beers from ancient Egypt, this beer commemorates the King Tut exhibit at the GR Public Museum.
- Pale Joe5.3%An experimental golden coffee beer brewed with lightly-roasted, fruit-forward coffees!
- Velvet Revolution5.8%A European-style lager with a traditional lager malt bill and an American hops twist!
Growler pricing and information:
Growler refills for Class 1 beers are $10, refills for Class 2s are $17. (For Mug Club Members: $8 & $15, respectively.) We will fill growlers that are not our own as long as they are clean, rinsed and free of contamination; we do this to avoid compromising the quality of our product. We recommend consumption within 48 hours. Nitrogen-driven, specialty, and some taproom one-off beers are not available in growlers. Questions? Give us a call 616.776.1195 or ask your server or bartender.
New, empty growlers are $5.