We’re expanding our distribution territory to include greater Kansas City, Kansas, represented by Central States Beverage; Omaha, Nebraska, represented by Premier-Midwest Beverage; and Lincoln, Nebraska, represented by K&Z Distributing. We plan to launch in these three metro areas beginning the week of December 2, 2013.
Kansas City, Omaha and Lincoln residents can expect to find our year-round and seasonal products, both in bottles and on draft, in the first shipment. (Read: These markets will not get shipments of Backwoods Bastard or Sweet Repute for the launch.) Specialty releases will follow our release schedule from there. Stay tuned for our 2014 availability calendar, to be announced next month.
Here’s a rough map of our distribution coverage in these two new states:
Check out our updated distribution map here:
* = Founders does not have distribution in the entire state. Distribution coverage by state:
- Alabama: Most of Northern Alabama and the Auburn area. Counties covered include the following: Cullman, Jefferson, Lee, Madison, Marshall, Morgan, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
- Kansas: Greater Kansas City
- Minnesota: Greater Minneapolis
- Nebraska: Greater Lincoln and Omaha