We’re expanding our mug club and will be accepting new members beginning when our taproom doors open, at 11am, on Saturday, March 24.
Thanks to careful planning, ingenuity, and a little elbow grease, we were able to create more shelf space behind the bar in the taproom. More space = more mugs = more mug club members!
Here’s a few of the perks of being a Mug Club Member at Founders:
- You get your own personalized mug, etched with a name (or whatever text you choose) and mug number.
- The mug has a handle.
- You get to take the mug home at the end of the year.
- You get $1 off beers all the time, and $2 off on Wednesdays, Mug Club Day.
- You get $2 off growler fills.
- You get in at a discounted price to select Founders events (Founders Fest, Harvest Party, Black Party, etc).
- You get to be part of the coolest club in the world! (According to us. We’re biased. But this is our blog.)
Wanna be a member? Here’s what you do and how it works:
- On Saturday, March 24, at 11am, new memberships will officially go on sale.
- You must be 21 to purchase a Mug Club membership.
- You must be present (no phone or internet orders) and be in possession of a valid ID.
- Cost is $60.
- Memberships last for the duration of the calendar year. (It is solely a membership for the rest of 2012.)
- You cannot buy a membership as a gift.
- Your benefits begin as soon as the transaction is processed.
- Upon purchase, you will be issued a temporary mug ID card with your mug number on it. Your personalized mug will arrive shortly thereafter.
- Mugs are non-transferrable.
- You will have to opportunity to renew your membership in the fall for the 2013 Mug Club.