Just over 48 hours remain before our biggest party of the year: Founders Fest!
Scroll past the photo of the extra tall Backwoods Bastard that showed up last year to find answers to all of your last minute questions (if you have any others, please feel free to post them in the comments, and we’ll respond ASAP).
- Advanced ONLINE ticket sales have ended (there is no longer enough time left before the event to mail tickets out).
- Advanced IN PERSON tickets will be available through the end of day Friday at both our Taproom and our Company Store ($15).
- All remaining tickets will be sold at full price ($20), on Saturday, AFTER the event begins at 3pm.
You cannot purchase tickets over the phone and put them on will call. You either had to buy advanced tickets online, in person, or wait until the event begins and pay full price.
Everyone attending Founders Fest has to be at least AGE 21. No exceptions!
Current Mug Club Members may purchase ONE ticket for themselves in advance, here in person in the Taproom, or on the day of the festival AFTER it begins at 3pm.
All Ticket Sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges, etc.
Re-entry is allowed but not guaranteed. We will allow people to re-enter only if they have a valid wristband and hand-stamp, and if our capacity allows it. Attendees assume the risk of not being able to re-enter once they leave.
The following items are not allowed:
- Outside food and beverage (water is OK)
- Vehicles of any kind (bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Bad attitudes
Collapsible camp chairs are allowed, but cannot be set up directly in front of the stage. Violators are subject to removal from the event without refund.
3:00pm DJ SPYDRE MURPHY (and in between sets)
3:30pm A.B! & COCONUT BROWN
4:15pm STEPPIN’ IN IT
5:15pm FBC ALL-STARS
6:15pm THE RAGBIRDS
7:15pm TERRAPIN FLYER with MELVIN SEALS
Founders Fest ends as soon as Galactic completes their encore.
We will have the following beers on draft…plus a few surprises!
- Centennial IPA
- Devil Dancer
- Red’s Rye PA
- Pale Ale
- Founders Fest Wheat (our annual brewed-for-the-event specialty!)
- Backwoods Bastard
- Dirty Bastard
- All Day IPA
- Blushing Monk (to be released as the first in our 750mL Backstage Series on July 5)
Our parking lots will be closed during Founders Fest, so please plan ahead for parking. Ellis Parking will have the following lots available: 100 Grandville, Grandville/Oakes, Custer, Avis and 90 Market. Check their online map to locate these. Other street parking is available through the city. You can also contact a local cab service to drop you off at the festival and pick you up after; two options are Calder City Taxi (616.454.8080) and Yellow Cab (616.459.4646).