One day is not enough, so Red’s Alehouse is dedicating a whole week to Founders Brewing Co.!
Starting Monday, May 5, Red’s Alehouse in North Liberty, IA, will be tapping new Founders beers each day culminating with a KBS beer breakfast and party bus to Benz Beer Fest on Saturday, May 10.
Here is the Schedule:
- Monday: All Day IPA, Centennial IPA and Dirty Bastard with growler specials and glass giveaways.
- Tuesday: 2012, 2013, and 2014 Curmudgeon Old Ale vertical tasting.
- Wednesday: Backwoods Bastard
- Thursday: 2013 and 2014 Imperial Stout
- Friday: Red’s Rye IPA and Bourbon Barrel Aged Red’s Rye IPA
- Saturday: 9:30am KBS Beer Breakfast and 11:30am party bus to Benz Beer Fest. Sweet Repute tapping at 5:00pm
Please call Red’s Alehouse to reserve your spot on the party bus at 319.626.2100.