Join us for “Beer & Butchery” as we team up with Trillium Haven to bring you the latest, greatest collaboration of local food and beer! Co-Founder Dave Engbers and Michigan Market Manager Marguex Bouwkamp will be on hand to talk beer and Founders.
UPDATE: Please note that this event is only taking place on Sunday, October 28.
- Upon arrival: Harvest Ale and pickles & beer cheese at the table
- First course: Pork caritas flatbread. Caramelized and pickled onions. Molé. Cilantro. Served with Dirty Bastard.
- Second course: House made apple & fennel brat cooked in and paired with Pale Ale. Sauerkraut. Caraway. Dijon.
- Third course: Beets & bacon. Salted caramel. Candied pecans. Greens. Served with Porter.
- Fourth course: Suckling pig porchetta. Kale. Bagna couda. Delicata squash. Paired with Red’s Rye PA.
- Fifth course: Breakfast for dessert. Breakfast Stout. Sticky bun. Bacon caramel. “Scrambled eggs”.
Tickets are $75 and include the dinner, beer pairing, and a butchery class demo. Tickets do not include tax and gratuity.
Tickets are on sale now! Call Trillium Haven for more information or to reserve your spot: (616) 301-0998.